Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Glorified Scruff

If you've watched any show on tv recently or have seen pretty much any fashion ad with a male model you may have noticed that "scruff" is back in fashion. If you haven't noticed that, there might be a chance that you live under a rock. But Grant, you say, I can't grow a beard... in fact I can probably go a week without shaving and only begin to look like a baby peach. If that's your problem then this post probably isn't for you.

Being somewhat of a "babyface" myself, I can only envy those that are able to pull off this uber-manly look. It has a rugged rawness that screams "I am man" but at the same time "I can still take care of myself." This has become a blessing for all those men that work in offices and daydream about surviving off the land somewhere in Montana. Final Verdict: Tom Ford, the sensual demigod of fashion himself, has been sporting this look for quite some time... and that should be reason enough to give it a shot. Pick a long weekend and just try it out and see what you think.

No comments: