Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A Buzz with the Pick-Me-Up

When I went out to dinner this evening with my lovely wife I got a new type of mixed drink. I have always been a huge fan of the martini, especially in the fruit variations. Up until this evening, the pineapple martini and the cosmo blanco were my favorite styles of this timeless cocktail. The espresso martini takes the cake for the best drink to have with your dessert. It was like drinking an iced mocha with just the slightest kick of top shelf vodka. The ingredients were Absolute Vanilla, Starbucks liqueur, espresso, and simple syrup. If you are ever out at a bar and they have this wonderful drink I highly recommend getting one.

3 comments:

spicey pineapple said...

it sounds really good, will have to try it sometime. you have a good blog here by the way

Donkey Patrol said...

Dude I saw you pounding a Pilsner Urquell, which reminds me of the time that nerdy Jaleel White magicallly transformed himself into the uber-cool Stephan Urquell. The newer, hipper Stephan Urquell is much like the Pilsner Urquell...smoothe, refreshing, novel, and dances like a fiend.

PS: I just made some starbucks coffee right this second.

Justin said...

What about the one where he channels Bruce Lee? or was that the one?