Saturday, September 02, 2006

B.O. = B.A.D.

Seriously. What is the deal with people not wearing any stench masking substance on their bodies? In the last several days I have come in contact with at least a dozen people who smelled as if they just finished the Navy SEAL hell week training and didn't have time to shower. People who reek shouldn't be allowed out in public. I totally understand if I was over at the person's house and they just finished working in the yard, but when you are out shopping at high-priced clothing stores... Come on. I'm not even talking about the occasional person who has a perfume or cologne on that I dislike. I'm talking about the people who really just don't care to put anything on at all...even deodorant. Personally, I get an anxiety attack if I start to get the impression that I may stink even a little bit. I don't know how one goes around knowing that their very presence causes the very flies in the air to drop dead. Honestly, just get a $3 bottle of body spray from Walmart. Anything is better than B.O. Final Verdict: Just do it...smell good. No questions please.

4 comments:

Mair said...

i have recently come to the acquaintance of a woman who is an ex-commune dwelling hippy....she doesn't shave and also, aparently (by way of empirical observation), does not wear anything to mask her natural scent. Unpleasant.

Justin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Justin said...

My musk reeks of testorone and the stench of male desire.

RJ said...

what does B.A.D stand for? Busted Accidental Dosage? Bothersome Aroma of Desire? Boring, Average Despot?